    In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the trouble.
    ___John Steinbeck

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Jan 29, 2007

  2. ellis_jay

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or About Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:48:19 -0600, Without Any Hesitation,
    And Without A Second Thought, ellis_jay Wrote The Following:

    > Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
    > glad I watched this one!!
    >
    > http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/
    >
    > --
    >
    > When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do not
    > welcome witnesses.
    > In fact, they come to believe the witness causes the trouble.
    > ___John Steinbeck
    >
    > Ellis_Jay

    Quite well done, and should be of interest to all. Thank you for
    sharing.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jan 30, 2007

  3. ellis_jay

    824 Guest

    A complete and thorough piece of garbage. You people sit on your asses and
    complain because the government does something that does not benefit you
    through welfare of other symbiont trash. I was born dirt poor and stayed
    dirt poor until I realized it was not our governments fault but mine because
    I did not take the effort to better myself. I can buy 99 percent of you
    with my pocket change because I used the benefits my nation allowed and
    provided me to take advantage of. I worked my ass off, I was at the job
    when my boss showed up and there when he left. I went to college at 40 and
    graduated with an MBA at 46, I gave 110% of myself at every opportunity and
    forever attempted to give more value to any associate. I am wealthy because
    I took advantage of every opportunity that living in this grand and glorious
    country, not because I ran every my mouth about how bad everything was. I
    will never understand how people as you piss and moan about this country yet
    use every chance you have to do so because of the freedoms this wonderful
    nation provides you.

    824, Jan 30, 2007
  4. 824 wrote:
    > I was born dirt poor and stayed dirt poor until I realized it was not

    The Donald has spoken.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 30, 2007
  5. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    824 wrote:
    > A complete and thorough piece of garbage. You people sit on your
    > asses and complain because the government does something that does
    > not benefit you through welfare of other symbiont trash.

    The link had nothing to do about any of that.

    > I am wealthy because I took advantage of every opportunity
    > that living in this grand and glorious country, not because I ran
    > every my mouth about how bad everything was.

    Wrong issue.

    > I will never understand

    I know.

    > how people as you piss and moan about this country yet use every
    > chance you have to do so because of the freedoms this wonderful
    > nation provides you.

    The link is about freedoms, if you had bothered you would have known that.

    Glad you made your fortune, btw.

    >> http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/

    --

    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
    the trouble. ___John Steinbeck

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Jan 30, 2007
  6. ellis_jay

    Jack Guest

    Another hate America Michael Moore wannabe movie that the likes of the far
    left Hollywood, Kim Jong-il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Osama Bin Laden would
    be proud of.
    Jack, Jan 31, 2007
  7. ellis_jay

    Ed Guest

    He is already on my list of people I hate, along with Al "ugly idiot"
    Franken, Frank Rich and other leftist secular progressive traitors to our
    country.
    etc
    etc

    Ed, Jan 31, 2007
  8. ellis_jay

    Frosty Guest

    On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:48:19 -0600 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    "ellis_jay" <>, pulled fingers out of butt and
    typed:
    >Most excellent!! Never had the patience to watch something this long-but
    >glad I watched this one!!
    >
    >http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/174/41/

    Zinn=commie

    Frosty, Feb 1, 2007
  9. ellis_jay

    Ed Guest

    It looks like something that would have been produced from MORON.ORG
    A piece of shit.

    Ed, Feb 1, 2007
  10. Any one that believes that crap should go to BuyABridge.org where you will
    be welcomed with open arms.

    I know the girl who produced this and she has been a kook all her life.
    from a nice family though.

    Bob F Smith III, Feb 2, 2007
  11. ellis_jay

    Ed Guest

    Her family should get help for her.

    ..

    Ed, Feb 2, 2007
  12. ellis_jay

    Jack Guest

    Liberty Bound started with a well-balanced view of America but then got off
    tangent and morphed to left-wing liberal bias with the presantation as
    neither fair nor balanced. The preamble was half of America as poor, hungry,
    scared and oppressed. How ridicules, if you need to see poor, hungry, scared
    and oppressed, look no further than to Communist China, North Korea, Middle
    East, Latin America and Africa.

    Winston, who just came back from Europe, had no clue of the 9/11 event, got
    interrogated by the police on the train, claimed he was just philosophizing
    about love, peace, harmony and some soft feeling. No detail offered either
    by Wilson or Christine Rose as what exactly was in his conversation. Wouldn't
    that be relevant?

    Michael Moore, a highly decorated 20 year navy veteran, was questioned by
    the secrete service regarding his email. Liberty Bound, as usual, did not
    elaborate on the contents of this email but perhaps something about shooting
    the president, no doubt exacerbated by the table full of medication he
    ingests for antiretroviral, depression, mental problems and whatever else.
    Well, duh!

    Jeff Seemann, a civil rights activist, turn his back during a Bush
    commencement speech and was quickly expelled from the ceremony and perhaps
    the university as well. Seemann than equates America with World War II Nazi
    and the Japanese Empire. Oh right, try this in North Korea, insulting Kim.
    Jong-il, and you get more than an expulsion, more like a hole in the head.

    And Christine Rose neglected to show why those demonstrators had non-lethal
    wooden or rubber bullet wounds. Were they blocking traffic on the freeway
    during rush hour, throwing rocks at the police, destroying property, setting
    cars and buildings on fire, beating up on innocent bystanders or just old
    fashion looting? What did Ms. Rose expect the police do?

    This is what Wikipedia has on Dr. Howard Zinn: "Zinn's philosophy
    incorporates ideas from Marxism, anarchism, socialsm, and social democracy."
    Need I say more?

    Do you think Ms. Rose was brain washed by the teachings form the likes of
    Dr. Zinn when she was attenting college? It certantly relects this on
    Liberty Bound.
    Jack, Feb 3, 2007
  13. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > This is what Wikipedia has on Dr. Howard Zinn: "Zinn's philosophy
    > incorporates ideas from Marxism, anarchism, socialsm, and social
    > democracy." Need I say more?

    Did you edit wikipedia and say that yourself?

    ellis_jay, Feb 3, 2007