    notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    router D-link DIR-635

    /kent
    kent, Oct 30, 2008

  2. kent

    David B. Guest

    David B., Oct 30, 2008

  3. kent

    Big_Al Guest

    David B. wrote:
    > That's nice is there a point to this post?

    Kent posted yesterday a message about the notebook being slow to connect.
    He failed to reply to the original message.

    Kent: Please repost your info to the other message you posted yesterday.
    Others might want to know what your are responding to.
    Big_Al, Oct 30, 2008
  4. kent

    Pavel A. Guest

    kent wrote:
    > sorry notebook it is
    >
    > i have the latest wifi driver i can find
    > my OS is vista home premium + service pack 1
    > notebook Asus M51se intel wireless 3945ABG network connection
    > router D-link DIR-635
    >
    > /kent

    Where you found the 3945 driver - on Intel or Asus site?
    What is the version?
    Have you installed the wi-fi feature pack for Vista?
    (not required, just for information)

    What security mode you set on the router?

    --PA
    Pavel A., Oct 30, 2008
  5. kent

    kent Guest

    thanks there was a newer driver on Intel
    it works perfect now

    /kent

    kent, Nov 4, 2008
  6. kent

    Pavel A. Guest

    "kent" <> wrote in message
    > thanks there was a newer driver on Intel
    > it works perfect now
    >
    > /kent

    Good to know, thanks :)

    -- p