    We also brought a friend along...but I'm sure he's still sleeping it off
    right now...
    so everyone sort of just whisper today, OK?
    philo, Jan 29, 2006

  2. philo

    philo Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    news:qnlvfw$u5o$...
    > philo <>, the belching riffraff and chunky tan-tracker
    > who likes fiendish grotto groping with giraffes, and whose partner is a
    > body-worker with a ripe beef curtain, wrote in
    > <>:

    <snip>
    oops...
    must have posted a bit too loudly and woke up the k-man

    bet he went to *three* used bookstore last night
    philo, Jan 29, 2006

  3. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    philo spewed forth:
    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    >> philo <>, the belching riffraff and chunky
    >> tan-tracker who likes fiendish grotto groping with giraffes, and
    >> whose partner is a body-worker with a ripe beef curtain, wrote in
    >> <>:

    > <snip>
    > oops...
    > must have posted a bit too loudly and woke up the k-man
    >
    > bet he went to *three* used bookstore last night

    Well, it woke *somebutty* up. Hopefully they'll crawl back up in their own
    crack and not bother the human race again...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 29, 2006
  4. philo

    philo Guest

    >> <snip>
    >> oops...
    >> must have posted a bit too loudly and woke up the k-man
    >>
    >> bet he went to *three* used bookstore last night

    > Well, it woke *somebutty* up. Hopefully they'll crawl back up in their own
    > crack and not bother the human race again...

    Yeah...I guess I should not have bragged so much about being able to stay up
    'til
    10 PM... I guess I was being a bit vain !
    philo, Jan 29, 2006
  5. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    philo spewed forth:

    Toolman Tim, Jan 29, 2006
  6. philo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    philo spewed forth:
    >>> <snip>
    >>> oops...
    >>> must have posted a bit too loudly and woke up the k-man
    >>>
    >>> bet he went to *three* used bookstore last night

    >> Well, it woke *somebutty* up. Hopefully they'll crawl back up in
    >> their own crack and not bother the human race again...
    >>

    > Yeah...I guess I should not have bragged so much about being able to
    > stay up 'til
    > 10 PM... I guess I was being a bit vain !

    Heh! I can't hardly stay up past 9 myself <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 29, 2006
  7. Re: Rodan's Hen K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy or K-Hen-Mammy aka K-Man must make the Loco Hen's visit.

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > "philo" <> wrote in message
    >> philo <>, the belching riffraff and chunky tan-tracker
    >> who likes fiendish grotto groping with giraffes, and whose partner is a
    >> body-worker with a ripe beef curtain, wrote in
    >> <>:

    > <snip>
    > oops...
    > must have posted a bit too loudly and woke up the k-man
    >
    > bet he went to *three* used bookstore last night

    Loco-Hen she never sleeps. The Hen has kids too so she claims. I don't know
    how this Hen gets away with not taking care of them. She is on the Internet
    way to much acting in a Rodan like manner and cannot be taking care of the
    little ones.

    Maybe, K-Hen-Mammy is a paraplegic *Hen* that can't fly the coupe/nest and
    get off the Internet for awhile.
    K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy, Jan 29, 2006
  8. philo wrote:

    Although i normally get up anywhere between 3 and 5 am
    >I slept-in today until 7 !!!! (The g.f . slept 'til 8...whatta bum, hey ?)
    >
    >It was all the wild partying we did last night.
    >The girlfriend and i ended up going to *two* used book stores
    >and not even getting home 'til 10 pm ! (Unbelievable I know)
    >
    >I guess that goes to show ...even though we are over 50 years old...
    >we can sure keep up with those college kids who live in the neighborhood!!!
    >
    >We also brought a friend along...but I'm sure he's still sleeping it off
    >right now...
    >so everyone sort of just whisper today, OK?

    I don't understand that.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006