Sorry. html newsreader needs fixing - Microsoft???

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marko, Jan 7, 2004.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    Recently, I have noticed others slamming posters for not
    using carriage return. I was wondering what the hell they
    were on about; every post looked fine to me.

    I use the Web version of reading these newsgroups so I can
    follow threads while I am at various work places. Much
    easier for me.

    Usually, I go to www.microsoft.com/traincert. Press
    Community link on the left. Follow the link to your fave
    Web Based client. Every post looks well formatted.

    Now go to the old reader:

    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?
    ICP=certification&sLCID=us&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.cert.
    exam.mcse&iPageNumber=1

    Sorry about the wrapping. (Should have used tinyurl)

    If you post from here, it is a text page that is generally
    more readable.

    So Microsoft - Any chance you can fix this???

    My aplogies for being rude and requiring that everyone
    have a 100+ inch monitor set to 65536*768 resolution to
    read my posts. I didn't realise what was going on.

    (...and you call yourself MCSE...???)
    Marko, Jan 7, 2004

  2. >My aplogies for being rude and requiring that everyone
    >have a 100+ inch monitor set to 65536*768 resolution to
    >read my posts. I didn't realise what was going on.

    Darn it, I've just ordered a new 74' plasmas monitor just so I could
    read your posts, are you saying I've wasted my money!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 7, 2004