    NZ general.
    --
    grumpy
    grumpyoldhori, Jul 7, 2008

  2. grumpyoldhori

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Laissez-faire" <> wrote in
    news:eek::

    > grumpyoldhori wrote:
    >> Sorry about the last post gentlemen forgot to switch to
    >> NZ general.

    > You *owe* a LOT of apologies in nz.general you stupid hori.
    > Better get there and make 'em now. LOL

    Seems like the name calling and poor attitude of NZ.gen has not improved
    since I dropped it 3 years ago.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jul 7, 2008

  3. On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:46:23 +1200, grumpyoldhori <> wrote:

    > Sorry about the last post gentlemen forgot to switch to
    > NZ general.

    Waiting for your apology to the ladies of the group!

    Cath
    texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom.., Jul 7, 2008
  4. grumpyoldhori

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "I LOVE IT!" <> wrote in

    > Dave Taylor wrote:
    >> "Laissez-faire" <> wrote in

    >>> You *owe* a LOT of apologies in nz.general you stupid hori.
    >>> Better get there and make 'em now. LOL
    >>>

    >> Seems like the name calling and poor attitude of NZ.gen has not
    >> improved since I dropped it 3 years ago.

    > You've posted in there more recently than 3 years ago. The fibs
    > don't stop, even in here it seems.

    Oh well, I guess I forgot. Was I nice?

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jul 9, 2008
  5. texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom.. wrote:

    > Waiting for your apology to the ladies of the group!
    >
    > Cath

    What is a lady doing in a den of inequity like NZ. comp :)
    --
    grumpy
    grumpyoldhori, Jul 10, 2008
  6. On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:40:17 +1200, grumpyoldhori
    <> wrote in <news:g53p9s$fjs$>:

    > texan....usenet@texas...removethisbit.usacom.. wrote:
    >
    >> Waiting for your apology to the ladies of the group!
    >>
    >> Cath

    > What is a lady doing in a den of inequity like NZ. comp :)

    WHAT lady?
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jul 10, 2008