  1. test tes

    test tes Guest

    Test.
    test tes, Jan 26, 2004

  2. test tes

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "test tes" <> wrote in news:bv3kfj$7ve$1
    @news.chatlink.com:

    > Test.

    If you are sorry, why did you post it? Is alt.test so hard to find?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Jan 26, 2004

  3. test tes

    test tes Guest

    I tested there as well.

    We have a user who claims they cannot post to this group, or rather that
    they post, and their client shows it has been posted, but the message itself
    does not appear in the newsgroup.

    Troubleshooting requires that I actually attempt to repeat the error doing
    everything exactly as the user did (or as close as possible).

    I thought posting a test message would be better than posting a fake
    computer question, and waste people's time in attempting to answer it,
    right? :)

    Becky

    test tes, Jan 26, 2004