    Sorry about my ranting. I was just ranting about things I have been thinking
    the last couple of weeks. I will behave now.
    cg
    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006

  2. If you actually want to use x64 Edition, then I strongly suggest you try
    actually asking for help. Those of us who are here, _on our own time and
    dime_, will be willing to help when asked.

    One thing you _might_ find useful is to work your way through some of my
    blog posts over the last 9 months. I've tried to capture some of the
    problems and their solutions in greater detail there, and it could resolve
    at least some of your issues.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Thanks Charlie.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=, Feb 16, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 16, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhZCBHYXJiZXIgKG5vIGxvbmdlciBkaXNndXN0, Feb 16, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?RGlzZ3VzdGVk?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:16:11 -0800, Chad Garber (no longer disgusted)
    <> wrote:

    >Thanks man.

    You could have saved yourself a lot of pain mate! :)
    And to chime in with the others: welcome to the group, and share your
    experiences so that we all learn.

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, Feb 17, 2006
  7. Yea, you are right. This forum is truly a great tool and I realize that now.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhZCBHYXJiZXIgKG5vIGxvbmdlciBkaXNndXN0, Feb 17, 2006