  1. How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    email my sister and got the email blocked.

    Is there any way to stop this...
    William Brown, Oct 27, 2010

  2. On 27/10/10 9:55 PM, William Brown wrote:

    > How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    > email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >
    > Is there any way to stop this...

    I know this is a stretch but could you possibly make sense? If you truly
    want help I think you need to be clear. If you are just a rambling idiot
    then congratulations, you have succeeded.
    Cosmik de Bris, Oct 27, 2010

  3. William Brown

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:55:55 +1300, in message <>
    William Brown wrote:

    > How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    > email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >
    > Is there any way to stop this...

    You should ask * your sister to switch to a different email service
    provider (one which does not subscribe to the SORBS spam filtering
    database).

    * ask by phone or snail-mail if email does not work.

    If [hypothetically] your sister likes her email service provider's
    spam filtering -- even though it filters you -- and she does not want
    to change, then you would [hypothetically] not be very high on her
    priority list.

    HTH

    --
    Regards
    Ralph
    Ralph Fox, Oct 27, 2010
  4. William Brown

    Fr Scooter Guest

    On , , Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:55:55 +1300, SORBS again, William Brown
    <> wrote:

    >How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    >email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >
    >Is there any way to stop this...

    Not if Alan Brown is involved, he has a snitcher against virtually everyone and
    still hasn't stumped up the money he was ordered to pay by the NZ courts.

    to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
    Anatole France.
    Fr Scooter, Oct 27, 2010
  5. William Brown

    Richard Guest

    On 27/10/2010 9:55 p.m., William Brown wrote:

    > How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    > email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >
    > Is there any way to stop this...

    If your mail server is blocked, then you need to look at why it was
    blocked, perhaps you are spamming too many people or it has become
    compromised.

    If you are sharing a mail server with other people, then stop sharing
    with other people and get a dedicated host, most shared hosting will be
    used by clueless people that get hacked and send spam etc.
    Richard, Oct 27, 2010
  6. William Brown

    Fred Guest

    "William Brown" <> wrote in message

    > How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    > email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >
    > Is there any way to stop this...

    Yes. Type your message on a word document rather than an email, and post or
    courier your computer to your sister's address. Any other stupid questions?
    Fred, Oct 27, 2010
  7. William Brown

    Geopelia Guest

    "Fred" <> wrote in message

    > "William Brown" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    >> email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >>
    >> Is there any way to stop this...
    >>

    > Yes. Type your message on a word document rather than an email, and post
    > or courier your computer to your sister's address. Any other stupid
    > questions?

    Try snail mail. It's slow but still works most of the time.
    But emails overseas certainly save on postage.
    Geopelia, Oct 27, 2010
  8. On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:00:53 +1300, "Fred" <> wrote:

    >"William Brown" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    >> email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >>
    >> Is there any way to stop this...
    >>

    >Yes. Type your message on a word document rather than an email, and post or
    >courier your computer to your sister's address. Any other stupid questions?

    Go look on Google and use SORBS as a search, its clear.net that is
    blocked no me.

    They ask for money to remove the ISP from the list.

    SORBS is a scam
    William Brown, Oct 28, 2010
  9. William Brown

    Fr Scooter Guest

    On , , Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:58:42 +1300, Re: SORBS again, William Brown
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 04:00:53 +1300, "Fred" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"William Brown" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> How on earth can we close the email blockig crap firm, just tried to
    >>> email my sister and got the email blocked.
    >>>
    >>> Is there any way to stop this...
    >>>

    >>Yes. Type your message on a word document rather than an email, and post or
    >>courier your computer to your sister's address. Any other stupid questions?
    >>

    >Go look on Google and use SORBS as a search, its clear.net that is
    >blocked no me.

    Neither clear.net or clear.net.nz are listed.

    >They ask for money to remove the ISP from the list.

    >SORBS is a scam

    That would be Alan Brown formerly of Manawatu Internet Services.
    His pique knows no bounds.
    Fr Scooter, Oct 28, 2010