    caroline Guest

    Does anyone know anything about the above Sony PCG 9N 1M Laptop.
    Does it require a recall battery and how much RAM would it have

    caroline, Nov 22, 2006

  2. caroline

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:00:34 GMT, "caroline" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know anything about the above Sony PCG 9N 1M Laptop.
    >Does it require a recall battery

    Huh? If you buy it new, you will get a non recalled battery.

    If you buy it used, who knows.

    >and how much RAM would it have

    However much it comes with when you buy it.

    Are you buying it new from Sony? You tell them how much memory you
    want in it.

    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2006

  3. caroline

    caroline Guest

    It is my daughter who is in America, she had it new about three years ago.
    I was thinking on upping the Ram, THAT IS IF i KNEW HOW MUCH FUCKING ram WAS
    IN IT

    caroline, Nov 22, 2006
  4. caroline

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:53:47 GMT, "caroline" <>
    wrote:

    >It is my daughter who is in America, she had it new about three years ago.

    Ok, so go to
    https://esupport.sony.com/perl/compatibility.pl?comp_project_id=7

    and you can see if the battery is recalled.

    >I was thinking on upping the Ram, THAT IS IF i KNEW HOW MUCH FUCKING ram WAS
    >IN IT

    My my, your daughter should wash your mouth out with soap.

    Go to http://www.crucial.com/ and have her run the Memory Adviser.

    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2006
  5. caroline

    beenthere Guest

    "caroline" <> wrote in message
    > It is my daughter who is in America, she had it new about three years ago.
    > I was thinking on upping the Ram, THAT IS IF i KNEW HOW MUCH FUCKING ram
    > WAS
    > IN IT

    You tell him Caz. Don`t you stand no sh*t from `im. <g>.
    Now for any memory problems, go to
    www.crucial.com
    Type in the details of the machine, and it should help you find
    what you need to know.
    Lotsa luv, and bw..OJ

    beenthere, Nov 22, 2006
  6. "caroline" applied for extreme makeover home editon
    in news:%019h.52801$:

    > It is my daughter who is in America, she had it new about three years
    > ago. I was thinking on upping the Ram, THAT IS IF i KNEW HOW MUCH
    > FUCKING ram WAS IN IT

    Via your Start Menu or Contol Panel, open your System Information. It will
    tell you, or her and she can copy and e-Mail to you, the information.

    www.crucial.com has a very user-friendly dichotomous key "Memory Advisor"
    which can really help you out a lot. You can then comparison-shop on the web.

    Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and joyous holiday season.

    --

    If trees could scream,
    would we be so cavalier about cutting them down?

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 22, 2006
  7. caroline

    old man Guest

    The crystal ball is foggy so I cannot tell you how much ram is in it, and as
    I didnt buy it I cannot tell you how much ram was specified on purchase.

    old man, Nov 22, 2006