Sony VAIO Laptop

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by whoeezeet@nobody.com, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Hey all!

    I recently found a great online program which will allow you to
    purchase a Sony Vaio laptop for ONLY $5.00!

    The laptop specs:

    * Watch DVDs, burn CDs, enjoy wireless networking capabilities and use
    high-speed transfer ports at home or on the go.
    * Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.8GHz with 533MHz frontside bus
    * 512MB PC2100 DDR memory for multitasking power, expandable to 1.0GB
    * DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive
    * 15.4" WXGA widescreen display with XBRITE technology and 1280 x 800
    resolution
    * 60.0GB hard drive
    * ATI RADEON IGP 345M graphics with 64MB shared video memory; VGA
    output
    * i.LINK (IEEE 1394) port and 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports for fast
    digital video, audio and data transfer; Memory Stick/Memory Stick PRO
    media slot
    * Integrated high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g); 10Base-T/100Base-TX
    Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 interface; V.90 high-speed modem
    * Weighs 8 lbs. and measures 2.2" thin for portable power;
    standard-capacity lithium-ion battery and AC adapter
    * Windows XP Home Edition operating system preinstalled; software
    package included with Microsoft Works 7.0, Sony PictureGear Studio and
    more

    There are NO additional catches, strings, or expenses. Earn points
    towards the laptop by reading e-mail and through referrals!

    Use THIS link:

    -----> http://www.ezlaptop.com/index.php?ref=5156 <-----

    to SIGN UP TODAY!
    , Oct 1, 2004

  2. >I recently found a great online program which will allow you to
    >purchase a Sony Vaio laptop for ONLY $5.00!

    Fire damage sale?
    Matthew Superstar Swass, Oct 1, 2004

  3. blah Guest

    Fire damange, nah i bet "cough" hot sale

    blah, Oct 8, 2004