    Reply to:
    Lycos address is a spam trap.

    , Feb 27, 2005

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >Does anyone have a V3 and the telephoto accessory lense? What are
    >your impressions? Does it allow zooming.

    Replying to my own post. I bought it and it seems to to work
    acceptably well. It comes in two pieces, one which is the filter
    adapter for 58mm filters and close up lenses.

    So if you are looking at filters for the dsc-v3, you might think about
    getting the tele, since the filter adapter is a bonus. As far as
    zooming, 3.3-4x is the range with out viginetting.

    Now I am waiting for my 2 x Nikon 6T closeup lenses and the step up
    ring. For some reason, the 62MM is fairly cheap. Tip from a gent on
    dpreview.com

    WEs

    --
    Reply to: