    Any help would be appreciated.

    ~Nick
    , Apr 3, 2005

  2. doS Guest

    LOL...Disconnect from the power source and reconnect...LOL

    doS, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    I tried turning on and off the TV, as well as disconnecting it from the
    power socket. Nothing has seemed to work.

    Seriously if anyone knows about this problem let me know.

    ~Nick
    , Apr 3, 2005
  4. Old Gringo Guest

    wrote:
    > I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
    > 1993-1994.
    >
    > I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
    > how I did this.
    >
    > The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
    > Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?
    >
    > Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > ~Nick

    Try going to Sony and look for a (pdf) on the model you have.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 3, 2005
  5. SgtMinor Guest

    wrote:
    > I have a Sony Trinitron TV model number KV-20S20, made around
    > 1993-1994.
    >
    > I somehow accidentally turned off the internal speakers. I am not sure
    > how I did this.
    >
    > The only settings related to this are under audio (menu -> audio).
    > Does anyone know how to turn the speakers back on?
    >
    > Alternatively, am I able to reset the TV? If so then how do I do this?
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > ~Nick

    Get your manual here:

    http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/search.asp#
    SgtMinor, Apr 3, 2005
  6. JANA Guest

    It has been a long time, since I have used this model of set. In your Sony
    set, unplugging it from the AC mains will not reset it. This set uses an
    EEPROM for the user set-ups.

    Use the original remote only, and press the Menu key, scroll to the Audio
    Set-up, and select it. I think it is either with the Enter or Right Arrow
    key. Look around in that area. There has to be a setting to turn the
    speakers On or Off. This set has the feature to be able to feed an external
    sound system when the speakers are turned off.

    Some older versions of this set, had a slide switch under a front door
    panel, or in the rear that allowed the speakers to be turned Off or On.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 3, 2005
  7. Guest

    i tried this. It didn't work. I also chatted with sony online support
    and they said to get it repaired.

    ~nick
    , Apr 7, 2005