Sony PSP's now come bundled with a Volkswagens

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by XP, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. XP

    XP Guest

    XP, Nov 14, 2005

  2. XP

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope, Nov 14, 2005

  3. XP

    XP Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:44:27 +1300, Chris Hope <>
    wrote:

    >XP wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000300066709/
    >>
    >> Fantastic Buy a VW and get a Free PSP..

    >I read your subject to mean you get a VW when buying a PSP. Now wouldn't
    >that be nice!

    Na that was just a teaser.
    XP, Nov 15, 2005
  4. XP

    CyiPherX Guest

    CyiPherX, Nov 15, 2005
  5. XP

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:39:17 +1300, XP
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000300066709/
    >

    >Fantastic Buy a VW and get a Free PSP..

    Some years ago if you bought a Leica 400mm telephoto lens, you got a
    VW Polo bundled with it. Leica stuff is very expensive.
    GraB, Nov 15, 2005
  6. XP

    XP Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:30:27 +1300, CyiPherX <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:39:17 +1300, XP wrote:
    >

    >> http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000300066709/
    >>

    >> Fantastic Buy a VW and get a Free PSP..

    >Just curious Roger, have you brought a psp??, what do you think of it??

    Yes have 2..

    Copy PAL DVD to it and it Plays 100% on a Jap NTSC model...???

    It Needs some more games for it and as it been reported don't bother with the
    UMU Videos as they can only be Played on a PSP and they are the same price as
    a DVD plus the are all old movies.

    Just rip the DVD and play it on the PSP..

    XP, Nov 15, 2005
  7. XP

    CyiPherX Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:57:31 +1300, XP wrote:

    > On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:30:27 +1300, CyiPherX <> wrote:

    >>Just curious Roger, have you brought a psp??, what do you think of it??

    > Yes have 2..
    >
    > Copy PAL DVD to it and it Plays 100% on a Jap NTSC model...???
    >
    > It Needs some more games for it and as it been reported don't bother with the
    > UMU Videos as they can only be Played on a PSP and they are the same price as
    > a DVD plus the are all old movies.
    >
    > Just rip the DVD and play it on the PSP..

    What size memory card have you got for it??

    CyiPherX

    --
    Want to tell the world where you are??
    Add yourself to either the nz.comp http://www.frappr.com/nzcompusenetgroup
    CyiPherX, Nov 15, 2005
  8. XP

    XP Guest

    On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:58:35 +1300, CyiPherX <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:57:31 +1300, XP wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:30:27 +1300, CyiPherX <> wrote:

    >>>Just curious Roger, have you brought a psp??, what do you think of it??

    >> Yes have 2..
    >>
    >> Copy PAL DVD to it and it Plays 100% on a Jap NTSC model...???
    >>
    >> It Needs some more games for it and as it been reported don't bother with the
    >> UMU Videos as they can only be Played on a PSP and they are the same price as
    >> a DVD plus the are all old movies.
    >>
    >> Just rip the DVD and play it on the PSP..
    >>

    >What size memory card have you got for it??

    Some 1 Gig ones from TradeMe, Movies ripdown to 300-400 megs

    XP, Nov 15, 2005