    older reader (MSAC-US1) that isn't supported and I would like to go and
    purchase a new one.

    Thanks!!

    =?Utf-8?B?cGpvaGFuc2U=?=, Jul 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cGpvaGFuc2U=?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 19:13:03 -0700, "pjohanse"
    <> wrote:

    >Has anyone been able to use a memory stick reader with XP 64 bit? I have an
    >older reader (MSAC-US1) that isn't supported and I would like to go and
    >purchase a new one.

    Yep. I have an Elecom-reader (MR-DU2ABBK) which shows the
    Sony Memory-sticks in x64.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Any idea where a guy might be able to pick one of those up in the U.S.? I am
    only seeing overseas sites when I search for it.

    =?Utf-8?B?cGpvaGFuc2U=?=, Jul 4, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cGpvaGFuc2U=?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 05:34:01 -0700, "pjohanse"
    <> wrote:

    >Any idea where a guy might be able to pick one of those up in the U.S.? I am
    >only seeing overseas sites when I search for it.

    That's the problem. I bought it in Akiharbara town in Tokyo :)
    It looks like an OEM-product, because later on I saw very similar
    looking models under different brand-name.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jul 4, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cGpvaGFuc2U=?=

    -Dan- Guest

    Go to your camera Setup page, change the USB Connect to PTP. I have a
    DSC-F707 and this worked great on my x64; actually much quicker than the
    reader on my old W2k box. I also have a Sony MS reader, MSAC-US1, but no
    joy here; apparently not the PTP format. On the x64 box, I will have to
    read directly from the camera until I can get a reader that is compatible.

    --
    --Dan--

    -Dan-, Jul 4, 2005
  6. Worked like magic. Great tip Dan, Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?cGpvaGFuc2U=?=, Jul 6, 2005