    Thanks!
    Ann Carrier
    http://dns.advnet.net/stang/

    stang, Dec 29, 2004

  2. stang

    Seymore Guest

    "stang" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone else have a problem with their Sony Mavica not turning off
    > ?? The only way I can shut this thing off is to take the battery out.
    > If others have had this problem, how did you fix it?
    > Thanks!
    > Ann Carrier
    > http://dns.advnet.net/stang/

    Which specific Mavica?

    Seymore...
    www.SonyCams.com
    Sony F717 / P50
    Nikon D70, FM2n, SB22
    Nikon MF 50mm f1.4 -- AF 60mm f2.8 macro
    Nikon AF 24-50mm f3.3/4.5 -- AF 35-135mm f3.5/4.5
    Tokina AT-X 100-300mm f4 -- 2x teleconverter
    remove "REMOVE" to reply directly

    Seymore, Dec 29, 2004

  3. stang

    John EO Guest

    Ann, go to www.mavican.nu

    There's a gentleman by the name of TimD that repairs Mavicas (never
    needed his service but I've heard he's very good) He may be able to help you
    out or even fix the problem for you.

    Also a great group of people that know a lot about the Sony Mavica ...
    just ask the question there!

    John EO, Dec 29, 2004
  4. stang

    stang Guest