Sony Mavica internal small CR2025 battery dies quickly.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Fred, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hi.

    I have a Sony Mavica FD73 about 2 years old. The small CR2025 internal
    quarter sized lithium battery dies very quickly after taking about 10
    pictures.
    The low battery warning indicator for this comes on also after taking about
    5 pictures.
    I have replaced the battery 3 times with the same results. I used an air
    spray cleaner to blow out any
    possible dust on the contacts and that did not help.

    Is this a common problem? Any recommendations? Thanks

    Please email too if possible.

    Fred
    Please remove the NOSPAM

    Fred, Nov 22, 2004