    I feel so dumb.augh.
    Thanks
    Joan in California
    joan_emm, Sep 27, 2003

  2. joan_emm wrote:
    > I cannot figure out how to download the images to computer (running
    > Windows XP). Any clues? I seached the Sony site to no avail.
    > please help
    > I feel so dumb.augh.

    Have you tried taking the CD out of the camera and putting it in the CD
    drive of your computer?
    Andrew McDonald, Sep 27, 2003

  3. joan_emm

    Paul Cordes Guest

    "joan_emm" <> wrote in message
    > I cannot figure out how to download the images to computer (running
    > Windows XP). Any clues? I seached the Sony site to no avail.
    > please help
    > I feel so dumb.augh.
    > Thanks
    > Joan in California

    If your trying to transfer them before the CD is finalized then you'll need
    packet reading software.
    I used Roxio Easy CD Platinum as my software and after it was installed I
    had no more troubles with transfers with Explorer.

    YMMV..........
    Paul Cordes, Sep 28, 2003
  4. joan_emm

    Jane Fondle Guest

    (joan_emm) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I cannot figure out how to download the images to computer (running
    > Windows XP). Any clues? I seached the Sony site to no avail.
    > please help
    > I feel so dumb.augh.
    > Thanks
    > Joan in California

    You stupid fucking asshole. Can't you read your fucking manual? How
    the **** did you learn how you post to usenet, cocklicker?
    Jane Fondle, Sep 28, 2003
  5. joan_emm

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I cannot figure out how to download the images to computer (running
    > Windows XP). Any clues? I seached the Sony site to no avail.
    > please help
    > I feel so dumb.augh.
    > Thanks
    > Joan in California

    None of the CD models have anything like a USB port. Take the CD out and
    put it into your CD ROM drive.
    Mainlander, Sep 29, 2003
  6. joan_emm

    Ina Sterk Guest

    "Mainlander" <*@*.*> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > I cannot figure out how to download the images to computer (running
    > > Windows XP). Any clues? I seached the Sony site to no avail.
    > > please help

    > None of the CD models have anything like a USB port. Take the CD out and
    > put it into your CD ROM drive.

    Wrong. I have a Mavica CD1000 (yes, the first CD model), and yes, it can be
    connected to a USB port.

    -= Ina =-
    http://community.webshots.com/user/gcwsterk
    Sony MVC-CD1000 / Sony DSC-F717