    Sony`s which one is the best in your humble/honest opinion?

    thanks again & again!
    Sus
    EsFeS, Oct 19, 2004

  2. EsFeS

    MrC Guest

    I have a T1 and use it for movie clips....very clear at 30 fps. About 5
    min of video on a 512 pro duo stick. The only shortfall is you can't
    zoom while you are shooting...you can before you start.

    MrC, Oct 19, 2004

  3. EsFeS

    S. f. S. Guest

    Mister C.,

    Thanks for the info. Is it the best video shooter betweent he still cameras?

    In article <>, MrC <> writes:

    >I have a T1 and use it for movie clips....very clear at 30 fps. About 5
    >min of video on a 512 pro duo stick. The only shortfall is you can't
    >zoom while you are shooting...you can before you start.

    thanx,
    Sus S.
    S. f. S., Oct 22, 2004
  4. EsFeS

    MrC Guest

    Its the only one I've used. Go to a camera store and try them for
    yourself...

    MrC, Oct 22, 2004
  5. EsFeS

    S. f. S. Guest