    How can someone play a movie with the above camera without the Motion
    Picture Browser? I tried windows media player with no luck.

    Thanks
    K2NNJ, May 25, 2008

  2. K2NNJ

    Jeff R. Guest

    "K2NNJ" <> wrote in message
    news:4838d94b$0$15167$...
    > How can someone play a movie with the above camera without the Motion
    > Picture Browser? I tried windows media player with no luck.
    >
    > Thanks

    You need to update your codecs.

    Google and download the Klite codec pack.
    Brilliant!

    --
    Jeff R.
    Jeff R., May 25, 2008

  3. K2NNJ

    K2NNJ Guest

    didn't work.

    K2NNJ, May 25, 2008
  4. K2NNJ

    Jeff R. Guest

    "K2NNJ" <> wrote in message
    > didn't work.
    >
    > "Jeff R." <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "K2NNJ" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can someone play a movie with the above camera without the Motion
    >>> Picture Browser? I tried windows media player with no luck.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> You need to update your codecs.
    >>
    >> Google and download the Klite codec pack.
    >> Brilliant!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jeff R.

    Whoa!
    That's unusual.

    Could you post a teensy movie somewhere, ( a couple of seconds only) so I
    can test it here?
    (must a suitable binary NG somewhere)

    --
    Jeff R.
    Jeff R., May 25, 2008
  5. K2NNJ

    K2NNJ Guest

    The movies average 30MB.

    K2NNJ, May 25, 2008
  6. K2NNJ

    Jeff R. Guest

    "K2NNJ" <> wrote in message
    > The movies average 30MB.

    Well - yes - but can't you just shoot one of a few seconds duration for
    testing purposes?

    --
    Jeff R.
    Jeff R., May 25, 2008