    Did anyone have the same problem ?

    Thanks !

    - Rasmus

    Rasmus, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Rasmus

    LD Whitley Guest

    Rasmus wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone have problems getting the movie-clips taken with the
    > DSC-W1 in focus ? If you shoot a movie-clip with a person moving a bit
    > or just talking the camera seems to try to focus on the subject all
    > the time, and then it gets blurry again and so on.
    >
    > Did anyone have the same problem ?
    >
    > Thanks !
    >
    > - Rasmus

    The only time I've had problems with focus on my W1 is when I've left it
    in macro mode (flower icon) and tried to take a non-macro picture.

    The camera will try to focus on whatever is in front of it all the time,
    if you've set that mode of operation. It's a feature to improve your
    shutter lag time - a good feature, for my usage. Read your manual to
    find how to turn it off.

    LD Whitley, Sep 29, 2004