    the Sony camera is. Does Canon, or any other brand have similar
    dimensions and capabilities? If now, I figure I'll cruise Ebay for an
    A95.

    Ed Nuxters, May 24, 2005

  2. Ed Nuxters

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Ed Nuxters <> writes:
    > For the most part I'm a loyal Canon customer. I currently have an
    > A20, but I know what the A75 is capable of. But I like how small
    > the Sony camera is. Does Canon, or any other brand have similar
    > dimensions and capabilities? If now, I figure I'll cruise Ebay for an A95.

    Canon has the SD300 and maybe something like an SD400 or SD500, I
    haven't kept track. There are some other brands of ultrathin camera
    like that too. If I get another Canon it will probably be an A510
    despite it being bigger.

    Paul Rubin, May 24, 2005

  3. Ed Nuxters

    Ed Nuxters Guest

    On 23 May 2005 19:42:01 -0700, Paul Rubin
    <http://> wrote:

    >Ed Nuxters <> writes:
    >> For the most part I'm a loyal Canon customer. I currently have an
    >> A20, but I know what the A75 is capable of. But I like how small
    >> the Sony camera is. Does Canon, or any other brand have similar
    >> dimensions and capabilities? If now, I figure I'll cruise Ebay for an A95.

    >Canon has the SD300 and maybe something like an SD400 or SD500, I
    >haven't kept track. There are some other brands of ultrathin camera
    >like that too. If I get another Canon it will probably be an A510
    >despite it being bigger.

    I suppose these little cameras don't use CompactFlash?

    Ed Nuxters, May 24, 2005