    a dead memory card?

    Thanks for any help.
    , Jun 15, 2007

  2. Tony Hwang Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
    > The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
    > inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
    > Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
    > a dead memory card?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Hi,
    Mind does not do that. So must be car or it's socket problem(shorting
    pin for an example)
    Tony Hwang, Jun 16, 2007

  3. Tony Hwang Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
    > The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
    > inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
    > Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
    > a dead memory card?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Hi,
    Mine dos not do that. Is it Sony Card? Must be a problem with card or
    socket pin shorting or something like that.
    Tony Hwang, Jun 16, 2007
  4. irwell Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:53:53 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
    >The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
    >inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
    >Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
    >a dead memory card?
    >
    >Thanks for any help.

    Does the Memory Stick need formatting, read the manual.
    irwell, Jun 16, 2007
  5. Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    irwell <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:53:53 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >I have just bought a Sony DSC-T100 with a 2GB memory stick pro duo.
    > >The camera works fine when I turn it on without the memory stick
    > >inserted, but as soon as I put it in I get a C:32:01 error and System
    > >Error message appear on the screen. Any suggestions? or is this just
    > >a dead memory card?
    > >
    > >Thanks for any help.

    > Does the Memory Stick need formatting, read the manual.

    Go to http://www.google.com and plug in "C:32:01" as a search term and
    you'll find tons of hits.
    Shawn Hirn, Jun 16, 2007