    I probably need to stick with this camera for quite a while. So I need the
    help of you experts out there. If you are owner of T1, how do you fine tune
    the settings to improve the quality of pictures? Thanks very much.

    Bill, May 10, 2004

  2. Bill

    [BnH] Guest

    You bought a point n shoot and expect a pro quality ?
    I saw a few sites whose owner snaps using a T1 .. and they are good quality
    pix.

    Have you tried setting in Auto mode?

    =bob=

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    > I bought a Sony DSC-T1 during my trip to Tokyo. I took quite a few

    pictures.
    > After I was back to the US, I found that the images are blur and soft.

    They
    > seems to me were over-exposed. The indoor pictures are horrible. They are
    > very noisy. The flash light seems to me didn't reach far. Then, I found

    all

    [BnH], May 10, 2004

  3. i have a canon ixus400 and get superb quality shots, inside with no flash! i
    work in a shop that sells these cameras and take pictures with every one,
    and i tried the sony and found it to be disappointing Bill, i'm afraid. But
    it's not too much to ask of an expensive compact that it gives a decent
    picture.

    Whoops! SCOTTIES, May 10, 2004