    high speed Pro be of any use or will just the Pro be fine for the S60?

    Also are there advantages/ disadvantages to getting the Duo?
    , Aug 31, 2005

  2. Guest

    I've also got the problem with autofocus in movie mode.

    Did you come up with a solution?
    , Sep 26, 2005

  3. Mike Guest

    My solution was to return it. I did a bit of digging on the internet
    and found this to be a problem inherent to the camera and its design
    vs. a defect with a particular unit. I really liked the video and the
    audio was nice but it was a terrible point-and-shoot camera.
    Mike, Oct 9, 2005