    Thanks,
    Elana

    , May 25, 2005

  2. Guest

    >Will a Memory Stick compromise the potential speed
    >of the DSC-P200 camera?

    I think it is pretty safe to re-assure you that the problem of shutter
    lag, which seems to be what you are referring to with regard to 'fast
    pics', is *not* dependent on the memory card speed. The time it takes
    to autofocus and fire will be unaffected, and if you use the half-press
    method you should be fine. Shot-to-shot times may be a little slower,
    but if you are shooting jpg I doubt it will be an issue.

    There is a significant difference in speed between the two media, but
    in real-life terms, I doubt you will see any major problem at all.

    , May 26, 2005