    same time? Will the camera write to one and then to the second when
    the first is full?
    Thanks, Xavier

    xavier, Jan 28, 2004

  2. xavier

    Birk Binnard Guest

    Partial answer: The 828 has a switch on the back that controls which media
    it is using. It cannot automatically switch; you have to do it. The camera
    is also unable to copy images from one media type to another.

    In general the cost/MB of microdrives is a bit less than that of CF-II
    cards, at least at large sizes.
    Birk Binnard
    Peninsula Software
    http://www.birkbinnard.com

    Birk Binnard, Jan 28, 2004

  3. xavier

    bmoag Guest

    This camera can use a 4gb compact flash card.

    bmoag, Jan 28, 2004