SONY DSC-F828 samples (images and video) and ISO comparison

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alexander Kurz, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. Alexander Kurz, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Alexander Kurz

    Larry Lynch Guest

    In article <btnrpb$j3i$>,
    says...
    > For those of you who might be interested. Here you are a few SONY DSC-F828
    > samples:
    >
    > http://dsc-f828.server78.de
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Alex

    Thanks a lot! I found that to be REALLY helpfull..
    Im still considering the 828 as an addition to my
    equipment bag, and those shots are excellent as
    diagnostics for the camera.
    --
    Larry Lynch
    Lasting Imagery

    Larry Lynch, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Alexander Kurz

    tivot Guest

    --

    Many thanks for the trouble you went to - it was very helpful to read.

    tivot, Jan 10, 2004
  4. Alexander Kurz, Jan 10, 2004