Sony DSC-F828 at the Getty Museum of Art

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Birk Binnard, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Birk Binnard

    Birk Binnard Guest

    http://www.birkbinnard.com/getty has a bunch of pics I took at the Getty
    earlier this week. The Getty is a really cool place and I hope the pics I
    took can show this.

    I used Elements to make the web pages and resize the images for (roughly)
    800x600 screens. I tweaked a few of the pics for brightness/contrast but
    that's about it. One image had some PF that I took out with color levels
    (can you tell which one?)

    It turns out the Getty is also a great place to see other photographers. I
    complimented one guy on his choice of cameras (he had an F828 too) and I
    noticed someone else with the biggest digital camera I had ever seen. Turns
    out he was a professional with an EOS-1D with the extra battery on the
    bottom. That puppy is HUGE! Needless to say, it made me love my F828 even
    more.

    Hope you enjoy the pics.....all comments welcome.
    ---------------
    Birk Binnard
    Peninsula Software
    http://www.birkbinnard.com

    Birk Binnard, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Birk Binnard

    Daz_n_Pat Guest

    Dammit, I'm jealous. I wanted the F828, but finances dictated I settle for
    the Fuji S7000 instead. Still trying to work out how to use the thing
    properly. Must read the manual one day.

    Will have a look at your pics when I get the chance though.

    Darryl.

    --

    To email, change daryl to darryl in address.

    Daz_n_Pat, Apr 9, 2004