    I do have a Sony print out from back in Oct 2005 but no serials listed

    Thanks
    , Feb 9, 2008

  2. John Navas Guest

    Check the Internet Archive. <http://www.archive.org>

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas
    John Navas, Feb 9, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:38:16 GMT, John Navas <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:03:47 +1300, wrote in
    ><>:
    >
    >>Just to confirm that what I read back on Oct 2005 Sony had a list of Serial No and my camera was on
    >>that list
    >>
    >>Just done lots of Googler searches and all the Sony ones have been Removed, and I can't find any
    >>others..
    >>
    >>Can some one Please give me some pointers for the F717 List..
    >>
    >>I do have a Sony print out from back in Oct 2005 but no serials listed

    >Check the Internet Archive. <http://www.archive.org>

    Thanks.

    No reference to any Camera stuff there, all the links I have found on the net are now Dead, and a
    few were Sony ones, seems that they are trying to hide this thing.

    But the Sony Asia web site still list the fault and no mention of a cut off date, only a short list
    of models.

    How is your Panasonic FZ8 as I was looking into getting one, looks like a fun camera.
    , Feb 10, 2008
  4. John Navas Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:19:56 +1300, wrote in
    <>:

    >How is your Panasonic FZ8 as I was looking into getting one, looks like a fun camera.

    It's a terrific camera. I couldn't be more pleased.

    John Navas, Feb 10, 2008
  5. Paul Guest

    This is probably the web site you are looking for. The problem was model
    wide, not serial number specific.

    http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

    Paul, Feb 10, 2008
  6. Guest

    On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:57:52 +1100, Paul <> wrote:

    >This is probably the web site you are looking for. The problem was model
    >wide, not serial number specific.
    >
    >http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

    Thanks but I have all that but some time in Oct 2005 there was a serial list posted, but I never
    save it, or took a hard copy..

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> Just to confirm that what I read back on Oct 2005 Sony had a list of Serial No and my camera was on
    >> that list
    >>
    >> Just done lots of Googler searches and all the Sony ones have been Removed, and I can't find any
    >> others..
    >>

    >> Can some one Please give me some pointers for the F717 List..
    >>
    >> I do have a Sony print out from back in Oct 2005 but no serials listed
    >>

    >> Thanks

    , Feb 10, 2008