Sony DSC F707 5MP Digital Camera w 128Mb + 64Mb memory for sale ebay Australia ends 16 Feb 05

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jo, Feb 9, 2005.

  1. Jo

    Jo Guest

    Jo, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Jo

    Chip Gallo Guest

    Re: Sony DSC F707 5MP Digital Camera w 128Mb + 64Mb memory for saleebay Australia ends 16 Feb 05

    Jo wrote:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3873183148&ssPage
    > Name=STRK:MESE:IT
    >
    > buy it now option also at $660
    >
    > In new condition and perfect working order and comes in it's original box
    > with all its original accessories with 128Mb + 64Mb memory sticks

    I have a 717 kit with Sony telephoto extender, extra battery, several
    memory sticks that I will sell for the same price.

    See
    http://www.2java.com/chipgallo/717_sale.htm

    Chip Gallo

    Chip Gallo, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Jo

    Stewy Guest

    Re: Sony DSC F707 5MP selling for more than a new camera

    In article <%SoOd.155$>,
    Chip Gallo <> wrote:

    > Jo wrote:
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3873183148&ssPage
    > > Name=STRK:MESE:IT
    > >
    > > buy it now option also at $660
    > >
    > > In new condition and perfect working order and comes in it's original box
    > > with all its original accessories with 128Mb + 64Mb memory sticks
    > >

    > I have a 717 kit with Sony telephoto extender, extra battery, several
    > memory sticks that I will sell for the same price.
    >
    > See
    > http://www.2java.com/chipgallo/717_sale.htm

    I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL WHICH IS WHY I'M READING rec.photo.digital.

    If you wallys aren't finding buyers for your crappy Sony cameras doesn't
    it say something about the quality and resale prices?

    Now sod off out of this NG.

    Stewy, Feb 11, 2005