    like too strange a query! :)

    Thanks heaps,

    Mark Stephens
    Mark Stephens, Jul 25, 2003

  2. It's best to buy a camera based upon what a particular model does in
    relation to your needs. If you are always going to worry about having
    the "latest", you will always be unsatisfied with what you have.

    Godfrey

    Godfrey DiGiorgi, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Mark Stephens

    John O. Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I'm seriously looking into purchasing a Sony digital camera. In
    > particular I'm quite interested in the DCS-P10 at the moment. However,
    > I'm wondering if you digital camera aficionados out there might know
    > how often Sony releases a new set of digital cameras. The reason being
    > that I'm worried that I'll buy the p10 only to have a newer-better
    > model released a couple of months later. Hopefully this doesn't seem
    > like too strange a query! :)
    >
    > Thanks heaps,
    >
    > Mark Stephens

    Of course they will release another one. And after that, another one.
    Every year, there will be another one. It will (hopefully) never end.
    When you are ready to take pictures, buy a camera. Or wait, and try and
    remember what you saw and maybe use a pencil to draw that wonderful
    sunset on a sheet of paper.
    --
    John O.
    There is no slack in light attack.
    John O., Jul 25, 2003
  4. It's not really a worry with having only the "latest", but more a
    concern about spending such a great amount of money and wanting to get
    the best for my limited funds. If that means that I have to be a
    little patient then I don't mind :)

    -> Mark

    Mark Stephens, Jul 25, 2003
  5. Mark Stephens

    Tumbleweed Guest

    "Mark Stephens" <> wrote in message
    > It's not really a worry with having only the "latest", but more a
    > concern about spending such a great amount of money and wanting to get
    > the best for my limited funds. If that means that I have to be a
    > little patient then I don't mind :)
    >
    > -> Mark

    In which case you could wait forever there is ALWAYS a new model out
    shortly!. Only reason I'd wait is if a new model is due very soon, say
    within next 1 or 2 months. check out www.dpreview.com

    --
    Tumbleweed

    newsgroups)