    Winx64 (final)

    Thanks

    ]{artik

    ]{artik, Jul 21, 2005

  2. This is from someone who was having a similar problem:
    Just to let you Cybershot guys/gals know...I got my DSC-P150 working on x64
    without any driver updates. Now I'm not sure if this works with all
    Cybershot cameras but it should with at least the latest DSC models.

    Okay well in the olden days (32 bit lol) I used to simply plug in my camera
    and that's it, a removable storage drive shows up in Win XP and I do what I
    want with my pictures from there. In x64 I am still able to get my pictures
    but I must first do the following...
    1. Plug in your camera and turn it on, then hit the MENU button to switch
    modes. 2. Hit enter (whatever this may be on your particular camera) with
    the usb connect button highlighted on the lcd. Three modes should then be
    revealed, PictBridge, PTP, and Normal.
    3. Select PTP and after a few seconds a wizard will come up in Windows
    walking you through the process of copying pictures/videos off your camera.
    4. If you don't like wizards you can also browse to my computer and find
    your camera under the scanners and cameras listing. Only downside is I
    noticed you can no longer delete stuff off the memory card but apart from
    that it's all good. I figured this stuff out myself by messing around with
    the settings earlier tonight.

    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t6731.html
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 21, 2005

  3. ]{artik

    kloppman Guest

    I did the same procdure on a DSC-T1 to get it working in XP x64.

    kloppman, Jul 21, 2005
  4. ]{artik

    -Dan- Guest

    Sony DSC-F707.
    Camera Connection setting: USB PTP

    x64 recognizes the camera... shows up in My Computer as a Sony Digitial Camera. It works just like any other drive, EXCEPT no write, no delete; just READ ONLY.

    Sony is no help. I am considering a 3rd party flash memory reader, if I can find one that is x64 compatible. If anyone knows of one, please post a link.

    --
    --Dan--

    -Dan-, Jul 21, 2005
  5. ]{artik