    mentioned, do I dare ask why? LOL

    Shar.
    Shoot for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars.
    Shar, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Shar

    > Guest

    You haven't actually given a model number there, so it's hard to comment or
    give advice on which camera you've seen. It could be a DSC-P8 ? but that has
    MPEG Movie VX not EX

    Have a look at www.dpreview.com it has a great forum there and good reviews.

    --
    Tony

    Remove the .fish after .com to reply
    --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    "Shar" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had any thoughts on this

    camera -Sony
    > Cybershot 3.3 pixel with MPEG Movie EX?
    > Yes, I'm a newbie who lurks to learn, "thanks" but haven't seen this model
    > mentioned, do I dare ask why? LOL
    >
    > Shar.
    > Shoot for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars.
    >

    >, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Shar

    Guest

    "Shar" <> wrote in message news:<bfheb7$lf5$>...
    > Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had any thoughts on this camera -Sony
    > Cybershot 3.3 pixel with MPEG Movie EX?

    http://digitcamera.tripod.com/#movie
    , Aug 6, 2003