    Any way to make the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S85 take other memory than
    small 128MB memory stick? Incompatible, apparently, with anything else
    I've found. Thanks in advance.

    Brian, Dec 23, 2006

  2. Brian

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "Brian" <> wrote:

    > Any way to make the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S85 take other memory than
    > small 128MB memory stick? Incompatible, apparently, with anything else
    > I've found. Thanks in advance.

    I dumped my S-70 a few years ago for the same reason. At first Sony
    charged big bucks for it's memory media and (very) reluctantly reduced
    it as other media dropped in price and now the incompatability of the
    various cameras and media makes me feel Sony is out there to feed it's
    bottom line by building in obsolescence.

    Stewy, Dec 24, 2006