Sony Connect

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NOTTNICK, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. NOTTNICK

    NOTTNICK Guest

    I am not certain if this is the best NG for this - I don't really know where
    to look (advice on this appreciated if I need to go elsewhere).

    Have SONY walkman. It uses Sony connect software.

    Only trouble is, software crashes all the time and is unusable (without even
    going near the walkman). Have latest version.

    Unfortunately my MP3 files are rather unorganised and I have lots of tracks
    in MY MUSIC which I don't want on the Walkman.
    I have spent hours sorting out the Connect library - deleting duplicates and
    tracks I don't want. (I know, I should have moved them to a different folder
    and used windows).

    If I re-install Connect (or even Windows). I will lose the connect library.
    There doesn't seem to be an option to save/export the library (I notice that
    for instance the creative software for Zen lets you do this).

    Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd really like to know if it is possible
    to save the library settings.

    Thanks

    NOTTNICK, Oct 23, 2006