Sony Cameras, Memory Stick Images Question

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by BluDog, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. BluDog

    BluDog Guest

    Hi

    I habe noticed with my 2 Sony cameras (P8 and F828) that they will
    only display images from memory stick that they originally wrote to
    the media.

    I like to take my camera to family and plug it into a TV to do a
    slideshow, therefore i tried to copy files from my computer back onto
    the memory stick, however the files are not found, even if i stick
    then into the same folder they were originally in.

    The F828 has a CF slot from which it will display photos that were not
    even originally take by the camera.

    Anyone know why this is and if there is any way around it?

    Cheers

    Blu

    BluDog, Aug 4, 2004

  2. BluDog wrote:
    []
    > I like to take my camera to family and plug it into a TV to do a
    > slideshow, therefore i tried to copy files from my computer back onto
    > the memory stick, however the files are not found, even if i stick
    > then into the same folder they were originally in.

    []
    > Blu

    You could try my TVwriter program:

    http://www.satsignal.net => Image Utilties, TVwriter

    It makes JPEG images readable back in the camera. Download the trial
    version and see if it does what you need.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 4, 2004