    Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Dec 13, 2008

  2. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
    > haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.

    ah, forget it, ordered a 2gb pro duo instead... impatient me :O)

    Paul Heslop, Dec 13, 2008

  3. Paul Heslop

    Ed Mullikin Guest

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >>
    >> will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
    >> haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.
    >>

    > ah, forget it, ordered a 2gb pro duo instead... impatient me :O)
    >
    > --
    > Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    > Stop and Look
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Yes, it will. I just came off of a 12 day cruise and took many many photos
    with a Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 4GB. However my camera is a SONY DSC-H50.

    Ed Mullikin, Dec 15, 2008
  4. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Ed Mullikin wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > >>
    > >> will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
    > >> haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.
    > >>

    > > ah, forget it, ordered a 2gb pro duo instead... impatient me :O)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Paul (We won't die of devotion)
    > > Stop and Look
    > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > Yes, it will. I just came off of a 12 day cruise and took many many photos
    > with a Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 4GB. However my camera is a SONY DSC-H50.

    thanks Ed. I actually am returning the camera unopened. it was a w130
    (I think) which I thought was a bargain for a simple camera that takes
    good pics, for the family to use. Then I started reading up on it and
    there seems to be way too many negatives (excuse pun). Price was also
    a con as it was available cheaper in other places.

    still ordered the 2gb card though :O)

    Paul Heslop, Dec 15, 2008