Sonic MyDvd Lite behaving badly

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by t8769, May 9, 2007.

  1. t8769

    t8769 Guest

    Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes
    up,
    askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
    folder.

    I can't find any way to stop this.

    Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1, I'm using XP, all updated.

    Any clues?

    I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
    open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
    no luck.

    Thanks

    t8769, May 9, 2007

  2. t8769

    Guest

    t8769 <> wrote:

    >Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes
    >up,
    >askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
    >folder.

    Weebles... comes to mind here - they wooble but don't fall down.

    GoogleGroupers ( ' place it where you want) Post but they don't read.
    --
    WOW is a feeling
    http://media.putfile.com/PurePwnage-WoWisafeeling

    , May 9, 2007