    open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
    no luck.

    Thanks

    t8769, May 8, 2007

  2. t8769

    olfart Guest

    "t8769" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes up,
    > askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
    > folder.
    >
    > I can't find any way to stop this.
    >
    > Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1
    >
    > Any clues?
    >

    > I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
    > open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
    > no luck.
    >

    > Thanks

    Junk it and get a decent program. Lite versions are made to ask for updates
    so you'll buy them.
    You might see if it's in startup and disable it
    olfart, May 8, 2007

  3. t8769

    Guest

    t8769 <> wrote:

    >Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes up,
    >askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
    >folder.
    >
    >I can't find any way to stop this.

    1) This is because your camera has an autorun.ini - delete or rename
    it.

    2) Hold the shift key down when you insert the camera this disables
    the autorun.ini from running.

    3) In Explorer right click on the camera and disable autorun or
    autoplay

    >Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1
    >
    >Any clues?
    >

    >I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
    >open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
    >no luck.
    >

    >Thanks

    Spam
    http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/Isuzu.htm