    everything installed correctly?

    --

    My blog - http://degeneratemoo.livejournal.com
    Moo, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Moo wrote:
    > I can never get the music or the videos to play in FF when doing surveys
    > for songpeople... Other websites seem to work fine. Are there any
    > sites that check lots of different plugins on one page (i.e. a flash
    > animation, java, video, audio file etc etc) to see if your browser has
    > everything installed correctly?

    for flash: http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/
    for wmp:
    http://members.aol.com/jrzycrim01/mozilla/wmp/vidtest-LS.html
    for realplayer: http://service.real.com/realone/test/

    then there also this stuff:
    and this:
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=206213#RestoreWMP
    and this one:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Windows_Media_Player#Missing_plugin

    otherwise, its better to list the sites you're having
    problems with and see what others say. It could be the
    bgsound which is a Microsoft sound only and will only play
    in IE and nothing else.

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Feb 26, 2008