    How do I do that?

    Pls advise.
    Thanks

    Guest, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Guest

    Lookout Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 14:56:03 GMT, <> wrote:

    >I have made about 161 MP3 into one single disc
    >And I would like to copy all the song names and have a print out using
    >Microsoft word.
    >How do I do that?
    >
    >Pls advise.
    >Thanks

    Here is a simple little program: http://www.tntt.com/folderprinter/
    John

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for your reply
    let me see....

    Guest, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    now i see the little problem with the program is there's no numbers
    showing..
    so with 161 songs it's hard to tell which song you want to play

    Guest, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Guest

    Lookout Guest

    I have no idea what you mean. It created a list..right? Can you click
    on the list and make the song play? No..of course not. This is just a
    list.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2004
  6. Guest

    netOBSESSIVE Guest

    Lookout wrote:

    > I have no idea what you mean. It created a list..right? Can you click
    > on the list and make the song play? No..of course not. This is just a
    > list.

    I *think* he means he wants the songs to be numbered...
    --
    There are somethings that are better left unsaid, Nothing I said falls
    under that category

    Nathan

    netOBSESSIVE, Mar 7, 2004