song name?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anOLDun, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    Lo All

    Hope you can help with song name.

    It is by Josh Groban and i think it is very new.

    He sounds quite raw almost as if it is a live recording and towards the end
    of the song he is joined by a female singer - it is quite a haunting song

    I have been listening to many of his songs with females Celine Dione,
    Charlotte Church but it isn't any of those.

    The only other clue i can give is....... one of the words he sings is " you"
    and sometimes he pronounces it as " yow".

    I know it aint much to go on but her goodself says she likes it so wanna get
    it for her.

    cheers

    anOLDun, Dec 15, 2004

  2. anOLDun