    a drunk isirsh man onced said never light a fire you can't
    put out

    you will learn somthing new everyday
    seanja, Feb 4, 2004

  2. seanja

    Jtyc Guest

    > a drunk isirsh man onced said never light a fire you can't
    > put out

    I learned that little lesson after setting the 470 freeway on fire...

    oops...
    Jtyc, Feb 4, 2004

  3. seanja

    JaR Guest

    "seanja" <> wrote in message
    > a drunk isirsh man onced said never light a fire you can't
    > put out

    Yabbut what if you're not _in_ isirshland?

    JaR
    Pyro Thug
    JaR, Feb 4, 2004
  4. seanja

    kat Guest

    Then the above doesn't apply. When in isirshland, however...

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss
    on your computer."
    kat, Feb 4, 2004