    .... with Brian Van Gorder's fist in it.

    Gawdambit, UGA, TACKLE someone...

    -goro-
    Goro, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Goro

    unclejr Guest

    Goro wrote:
    > ... with Brian Van Gorder's fist in it.
    >
    > Gawdambit, UGA, TACKLE someone...

    Wrong chatrum... again. Try RSFC, geenyus.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Goro

    Goro Guest

    unclejr wrote:
    > Goro wrote:
    > > ... with Brian Van Gorder's fist in it.
    > >
    > > Gawdambit, UGA, TACKLE someone...

    > Wrong chatrum... again. Try RSFC, geenyus.
    >
    > -Junior

    FSCK! I'm just too pissed off rite now.

    -goro-
    Goro, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Goro

    unclejr Guest

    Goro wrote:
    > unclejr wrote:
    > > Goro wrote:
    > > > ... with Brian Van Gorder's fist in it.
    > > >
    > > > Gawdambit, UGA, TACKLE someone...

    > > Wrong chatrum... again. Try RSFC, geenyus.
    > >

    > FSCK! I'm just too pissed off rite now.

    D00d, I had no idea that you were an UGA fan. I thought that you were
    more along the Notre Dinero ($1) ilk... Perhaps, I was cornfusing you
    with el Guapo, though.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Goro

    Goro Guest

    unclejr wrote:
    > Goro wrote:
    > > unclejr wrote:

    > > > Wrong chatrum... again. Try RSFC, geenyus.
    > > >

    > > FSCK! I'm just too pissed off rite now.

    > D00d, I had no idea that you were an UGA fan. I thought that you were
    > more along the Notre Dinero ($1) ilk... Perhaps, I was cornfusing you
    > with el Guapo, though.
    >
    > -Junior

    i hate ND and U$C, but i'm almost as bad...

    My dad did post-doc at Michigan and I taught high school in Georgia, so
    I'm a pretty solid UM and UGa fan. My Collidge's football team's claim
    to fame was making SI for giving away 3.5" floppy discs to get people
    to come to homecoming game.... *sigh*

    -goro-
    Goro, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Goro

    unclejr Guest

    Goro wrote:
    > i hate ND and U$C, but i'm almost as bad...

    U$C -- Class of '86. I'm starting to get nervous about this Wednesday
    night. I felt the same way a year ago, too.

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 3, 2006
  7. Goro

    Goro Guest

    unclejr wrote:
    > Goro wrote:
    > > i hate ND and U$C, but i'm almost as bad...

    > U$C -- Class of '86. I'm starting to get nervous about this Wednesday
    > night. I felt the same way a year ago, too.
    >
    > -Junior

    I hope it's as good a game as advertised and if U$C loses, all the
    better. Wouldn't ease the sting of this game or a 7-5 Michigan team,
    climaxing in a loss to friggin' Bill Callahan...

    -goro-
    Goro, Jan 3, 2006
  8. Goro

    unclejr Guest

    Goro wrote:
    > I hope it's as good a game as advertised and if U$C loses, all the
    > better. Wouldn't ease the sting of this game or a 7-5 Michigan team,
    > climaxing in a loss to friggin' Bill Callahan...

    RUB? YSB...

    Being and unabashed Pac-10 fan, I ALWAYS cheer for the Pac-10 and the
    Big Televen during bowel season (except, naturally, when the
    conferences play one another -- then I go with the Pac-10).

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 3, 2006