Somewhere over the rainbow

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    HA HA HA HA - burger flippers will not enter IT...

    HA HA HA HA, time to get stuffed.

    --------------
    Feds Move To Thwart Diploma Mills
    http://www.technewsworld.com/story/40276.html

    As diploma mills move into cyberspace, their critics see them as a growing
    menace to the credibility of online education.
    ---------------

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > credibility of online education.

    ROTFL!!!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> credibility of online education.

    > ROTFL!!!

    "US$200 million diploma mill industry"

    you know what - i should learn to keep my mouth shut. look at the cash they
    are raking in. lets start our own MCNGP Diploma Program.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    >> opined:
    >>
    >>> credibility of online education.

    >> ROTFL!!!
    >>

    > "US$200 million diploma mill industry"
    >
    > you know what - i should learn to keep my mouth shut. look at the cash
    > they
    > are raking in. lets start our own MCNGP Diploma Program.

    Can you kindly be providing with the MCNGP Diploma bräindümps?

    I am to be thanking you.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Feb 4, 2005
  5. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Can you kindly be providing with the MCNGP Diploma br„indmps?

    Do you have current licenses for all those umlauten?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 4, 2005