    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 7, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Techie Guest

    yeah and now he is apologizing

    Anyone who has read my posts regarding sales of these Study Guides,
    just disregard them. I was not aware that it was illegal to sell it.
    So far I haven't made any sales of these guides so don't worry. In
    any case, now that I know...just don't reply to my posts regarding
    those sales. Apologize to any posters in advance if I've upset you
    by doing this.

    I'll post this message on each board that I put my ads in. Just so
    most ppl get the message. Well that's all for now I guess. Later
    all

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Oct 7, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    you need to put quotes around things, you were almost just assimilated

    Consultant, Oct 7, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > you need to put quotes around things, you were almost just assimilated

    Yeah, I almost wrote up a heated reply to Techie. I expected much more from
    a fellow MCNGP. Luckily, I meandered over to the alt group and saw Adam's
    "apology". I put two and two together, and crisis was averted. It's some
    funny stuff going on over there. And I see JaR's having a good time with the
    "tesking.co.uk is best than testking.com 100%" bullsh!t...again... Maybe
    I'll stick around there for a while. Purely for the entertainment, you see.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Oct 7, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 7, 2004 at 12:52pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > his own room mate.

    Who was also selling the same danm "study guides".

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Techie Guest

    I have already been assimilated by a damn cold, please forgive my sloppiness

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Oct 7, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns957B9B3D16CB4tgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Oct 7, 2004 at 12:52pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> his own room mate.

    > Who was also selling the same danm "study guides".

    it's a dog eat dog world out there, dude. you dig?
    *rowdy takes another puff from the doobie*
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 8, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> you need to put quotes around things, you were almost just
    >> assimilated

    > Yeah, I almost wrote up a heated reply to Techie. I expected much more
    > from a fellow MCNGP. Luckily, I meandered over to the alt group and
    > saw Adam's "apology". I put two and two together, and crisis was
    > averted. It's some funny stuff going on over there. And I see JaR's
    > having a good time with the "tesking.co.uk is best than testking.com
    > 100%" bullsh!t...again... Maybe I'll stick around there for a while.
    > Purely for the entertainment, you see.

    *rowdy un-cocks the rocket launcher*
    *packs it up and takes a deep breath - tried to stop the hands shaking*
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 8, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > it's a dog eat dog world out there, dude. you dig?

    And I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI