    connection comes on again.
    It seems that somehow my Internet connection is lost, and I dont know why.
    Anyone please help.

    Winston Neo, May 7, 2005

  2. Winston Neo

    Steve Guest

    Next time try just unplugging your router for a minute, then plug it back
    in. Check for the latest firmware for your router. Mine loses it like that
    too and unfortunately the firmware upgrade didn't help me, but you'll never
    know until you try. Rebooting the router works for me, I have to do it an
    average of once a week.

    -s-

    "Winston Neo" <> wrote in message
    > My pc is connected to the router by a wired port, this is a wireless

    router
    > with wired ports.
    > The router is connected to a cable modem. I have a Norton Internet

    Security,
    > I am using the
    > Norton firewall, and the Windows firewall is OFF.
    > The problem is sometimes, maybe once a week, the Internet connection is
    > Lost, so usually
    > I re-boot until the Internet connection comes back on, sometimes I have to
    > re-boot 3/4 times,
    > sometimes I have to shut down the pc for the whole day, before the

    Internet

    Steve, May 7, 2005

  3. Winston Neo

    Winston Neo Guest

    I have already done both of these. Did not help. Any other suggestion.

    Winston Neo, May 8, 2005