Something to think about...

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 6, 2006.

  1.
    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Michael D. Alligood wrote:

    Is this a trick? <g>

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 6, 2006

  3. Wow that was odd huh? Not sure what happened there!

    But anyway... :)

    To all you folks new to the IT certification program; specifically you
    new MCDSTs out there, here are a couple of things to remember:

    1.) Congratulations on passing your exams; now you must earn your
    certification.
    2.) If you only study for the test, that is the only thing you will be
    successful with. Just because you pass, does not mean the learning
    stops.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,