Something to laugh about?!?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Is this something to laugh about? I've laughed at stuff like this in the past
    and seen that it actually made a difference in the company's life.

    Hmmm...I suppose we shall see.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 3, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Is this something to laugh about? I've laughed at stuff like this in the
    > past and seen that it actually made a difference in the company's life.
    >
    > Hmmm...I suppose we shall see.
    >

    >> Novel software drives '$100 laptop'

    >> When students in Thailand, Libya and other developing countries get their
    >> $150 computers from the One
    >> Laptop Per Child project in 2007, their experience will be unlike
    >> anything on standard PCs.

    >> http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/01/02/hundred.dollarlaptop.ap/index.html?eref=rss_tech

    Guilt of the liberal elite - Let's give the poor children a laptop so I
    don't feel so guilty
    about my $400,000 house.

    ....and this laptop won't even give them any workplace skills - teach a man
    to fish, you know?

    Spend the money on vaccines, education programs for the parents, sanitation,
    anything else,
    but this is a joke, but it's not very funny.

    I wonder how long it will take to figure out how to remote detonate a bomb
    with one of these things.

    0x22
    Am I a pessimist?
    kpg, Jan 4, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Is this something to laugh about? I've laughed at stuff like this in the
    >> past and seen that it actually made a difference in the company's life.
    >>
    >> Hmmm...I suppose we shall see.
    >>

    >>> Novel software drives '$100 laptop'

    >>> When students in Thailand, Libya and other developing countries get
    >>> their $150 computers from the One
    >>> Laptop Per Child project in 2007, their experience will be unlike
    >>> anything on standard PCs.

    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/01/02/hundred.dollarlaptop.ap/index.html?eref=rss_tech

    > Guilt of the liberal elite - Let's give the poor children a laptop so I
    > don't feel so guilty
    > about my $400,000 house.
    >
    > ...and this laptop won't even give them any workplace skills - teach a man
    > to fish, you know?
    >
    > Spend the money on vaccines, education programs for the parents,
    > sanitation, anything else,
    > but this is a joke, but it's not very funny.
    >
    > I wonder how long it will take to figure out how to remote detonate a bomb
    > with one of these things.
    >
    > 0x22
    > Am I a pessimist?

    Nope, an optomist. I am sure they have that already figured out.
    Lnkwizard2, Jan 4, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/01/02/hundred.dollarlaptop.ap/index.html?eref=rss_tech

    > Guilt of the liberal elite - Let's give the poor children a laptop so I don't
    > feel so guilty
    > about my $400,000 house.

    Precisely! Bastigs!!

    > ...and this laptop won't even give them any workplace skills - teach a man to
    > fish, you know?

    Know it well. Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day....teach a man to fish
    and he'll make a $1B company out of it and use it to starve thousands.

    > Spend the money on vaccines, education programs for the parents, sanitation,
    > anything else,
    > but this is a joke, but it's not very funny.

    Again, precisely what I was thinking. What is wrong with these fuskers? Everyone
    knows one can't think straight on an empty stomach.

    > I wonder how long it will take to figure out how to remote detonate a bomb
    > with one of these things.

    That's v2.0

    > 0x22
    > Am I a pessimist?

    Optimist 2ndeded
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 4, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Consultant Guest

    queef is the vaginal discharge of gas, mmmmkay

    Consultant, Jan 4, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > queef is the vaginal discharge of gas, mmmmkay

    And it's tasty toooooo. ($1 to Lucy)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51