    all I can discover is that it's a dial-up. from there I am lost.

    can anybody help solve this.

    Mike

    mike at mojo buzz, Nov 1, 2005

  2. mike at mojo buzz

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 31 Oct 2005 16:27:44 -0800, "mike at mojo buzz" <>
    wrote:

    >Well I was careful to watch what my system was doing and it went out
    >and chatted with this ip 4.72.79.30 ....
    >
    >all I can discover is that it's a dial-up. from there I am lost.
    >
    >can anybody help solve this.

    Perhaps if you explained what you are talking about

    The address belongs to
    dialup-4.72.79.30.dial1.orlando1.level3.net

    Complaints to

    If you are saying you have an unwanted dialer, get adaware from

    http://www.lavasoft.de

    run it and see what it reports.
    --
    Jim Watt